17th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Graduate Civil Apprentice recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Graduate Civil Apprentice recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

21st October 2019, 08:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Graduate Civil Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Graduate Civil Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have passed Degree in Engineering or Technology in the Civil discipline form any recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for researved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://trichy.bhel.com/.
23rd October 2019, 12:42 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Graduate Civil Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Graduate Civil Apprentice recruitment as follows :

-Qualifying bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology ( Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering )from a recognized Indian University.

Always check official notifications and website for complete information as given below :http://careers.bhel.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?