21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment 2018?

I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment of 2018. Please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment being a BTech Electrical Engineer?
  2. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
  3. Tips to crack BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees Written Test
  4. Requirements to apply in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018 for B.Library fresher?
  5. Eligibility to apply for BEML Diploma Trainees recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Lakshadweep Public Works Department Junior Engineer recruitment 2018?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer 2018 recruitment?
  8. Important dates and number of vacancies available in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MAHABEEJ Junior Center Engineer recruitment 2018?
  10. How many vacancies are there in BEL Senior Engineer recruitment 2018? Important dates of this recruitment?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  12. Selection procedure in NTPC Diploma Trainees recruitment 2018?
  13. Detailed information about MAHABEEJ Junior Center Engineer recruitment 2018?
  14. How to apply for BEL Senior Engineer recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply in BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment being a BTech graduate? Last date to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Skills required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Everest Industries?
  17. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  18. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
23rd May 2018, 09:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech course in relevant discipline from a recognised university.

--> You should be less than 35 years of age as on 1st August, 2018.
23rd May 2018, 11:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.Tech in Engineering or its equivalent in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> If you are done with B.Tech in the concerned stream, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment.

>> You must be below 35 years of age as on 1st January, 2018 in order to be eligible for appearing in BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment.

>> Graduate Engineer Trainee Pay Scale - Rs.35,000/- per month

Click here to Apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
25th May 2018, 08:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this BIS Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018 is as follows.

>> Qualification Required:-
* You must have completed Graduation in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education that is established by the State Government or Graduation in Natural Science a recognized institution.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible and age criteria is considered as on 01.01.2018.

>> Hence, if you are done with any of the above mentioned course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?