24th January 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade–I Assistant recruitment 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced the recruitment for Grade–I Assistant of this year. I have done BA English course. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2020, 08:41 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade–I Assistant recruitment 2020?

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade - I Assistant recruitment 2020 -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have passed senior secondary from a recognized board or its equivalent.

Candidates should passed the typewriting in English with minimum speed of 35 words per minute or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on Computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.

Maximum age limit should be 27 years.

For more information log on to official website.
26th January 2020, 01:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade–I Assistant recruitment 2020?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade–I Assistant recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Senior Secondary from recognized Board or its equivalent and should pass the typewriting in English with minimum speed of 35 words per minute or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on Computer. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in/.
26th January 2020, 04:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) recruitment at Assistant Grade I posts are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* You must have completed your Class 12th or equivalent from a recognised board of education.

* Your age must under 27 years as on 20.02.2020. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates and other deserving candidates as per the government norms.

* You must hold the minimum typewriting speed of 35 words in English or 30 words in Hindi on computer.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the official link of DSSSB i.e; http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/home/Delhi...election-Board.
26th January 2020, 09:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Grade–I Assistant recruitment 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or its equivalent.
Candidate should pass the typewriting in English with minimum speed of 35 words per minute or in Hindi with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
Candidate age should be not more than 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?