8th February 2020, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Eastern Railway Fitter recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway recruitment for the post of Fitter. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

10th February 2020, 12:38 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eastern Railway Fitter recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Eastern Railway Fitter recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also
should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. Candidate age must lie between 15 to 24 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in/.
10th February 2020, 09:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to to apply for Eastern Railway Fitter recruitment is a candidate must have passed class 10th or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate must have National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.

The candidate minimum age should be 15 years and the maximum age should be 24 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
11th February 2020, 03:32 PM
Vismithagowda

Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentice Posts is
10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate
National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?