11th November 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Eastern Railway, Kolkata recruitment of for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

20th November 2018, 10:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for inEastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment:

The detailed eligibility criteria required to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Eastern Railway

Name of the Job Position - ITI Trade Apprentice

>> You must have passed 10th Class (Matriculation) or 10th Standard with ITI in the concerned trade or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or its equivalent from SCVT or NCVT recognized institute.

>> Hence, if you have done above mentioned course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
21st November 2018, 07:40 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment

Those candidate who have completed 10th class/Matriculation(10+2) examination system with at least 50% of marks without adding Optional Subjects and having ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT in relevant trade /discipline. Candidate age must be 15 to 24 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.rrcer.com
21st November 2018, 07:55 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Aspirants need to complete their matriculation level of Examination along with ITI in relevant field.

>> Candidate age must be 15 to 24 years.

For more information, you can visit www.rrcer.com.
22nd November 2018, 01:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

-->The basic qualifications required to apply for Eastern Railway, Kolkata ITI Trade Apprentice recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 15 years to 24 years by the 01.01.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

* You must have completed your Class 10th ( i.e; matriculation ) with at least 50% marks followed by ITI in relevant discipline from a NCVT approved institute.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.rrcer.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?