19th February 2020, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Computer Operator recruitment 2020

Hi friends, can any of you kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers recruitment for the post of Computer Operator this year? I want to apply for the same post but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

21st February 2020, 01:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Computer Operator recruitment 2020

The eligibility to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Computer Operator recruitment 2020 is a candidate must have passed class 10th with ITI (NTC)/NAC in COPA/PASAA. The candidate maximum age should be 24 years.

There are total 3 posts available and the last date to apply for this post is 8th March 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.grse.in
21st February 2020, 02:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Computer Operator recruitment 2020

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Computer Operator recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have Passed 10th / Madhyamik / Matriculation with ITI (NTC) /
NAC in COPA / PASAA trade from a recognised board. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.grse.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?