17th January 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021

Dear friends, I am interested in applying for the GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination of 2021. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this examination. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap? Waiting for your response!

20th January 2021, 11:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021

The eligibility to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade III Preliminary Examination 2021 is a candidate must have a degree in law which is granted by a recognized university established by law in India. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should not be more than 38 years. The last date to apply for this post is 26th February 2021.

There is only 1 vacancy is available under this post and the application fee cost for general/OBC category is Rs.500 and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs.250 and there is no fee for PWD candidates. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ghconline.gov.in
20th January 2021, 02:49 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021

Eligibility criteria required to apply for GHC (Gauhati High court) Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this examination is 38 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.ghconline.gov.in/.
21st January 2021, 03:00 PM
Kukdu_ku

The following Eligibility to apply for GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021 :-

A.Must be a holder of degree in law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.

B.Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, 38 years of age from the candidates belonging to Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribes.

C.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Hope it helps.
21st January 2021, 04:21 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

GHC Arunachal Pradesh Judicial Service Grade- III Preliminary Examination 2021:

** Eligibility criteria:

~~ Educational Qualification:

Contender Must be a holder of degree in law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.

~~ Age Criteria:

Contender upper age limit required to apply for this examination is 38 years.

For more information you can visit their Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?