26th June 2019, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 29 years old and I want to apply in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

27th June 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 29 years old and I want to apply in Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

Being a 29 years old candidate, you are eligible to apply for the Assistant Engineer recruitment in Himachal Pradesh PSC provided you fulfill the educational requirements.
You should have passed the full time BE / BTech or ME / MTech or Postgraduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized university for applying to the Assistant Engineer recruitment in Himachal Pradesh PSC.
27th June 2019, 05:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for 29 years old candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.E or B.Tech in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental or Mechanical Engineering. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 45 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Assistant Engineer recruitment for 29 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
27th June 2019, 05:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification:

For Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering/ M. Tech. (Civil) /Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant.

For Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Electrical): B.E./ B. Tech. Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / M. Tech. Electrical/ Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant.

~~ Maximum age limit: 30 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment being a 29 years old candidate.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 06:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The maximum age to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment, is 30 years. As you are a 29 years old candidate, hence you are eligible to apply.

You can directly visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
27th June 2019, 10:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a 29 years old candidate, you must fullfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment;

You must be be a BE/BTech graduate having specialization in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% (55% in case of ST/SC candidates) from any recognized university.

Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State will be desirable.

You should be in the age between 18 - 45 years as on 01/01/2019.
Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.

You should visit the below mentioned official notification link for details;
http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/fil...ious+Post).pdf
27th June 2019, 11:53 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment. Those candidates who age below 30 years are eligible to apply.

1) Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil)
Age Limit : 30 years

2) Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Electrical

3) AssistantOfficer(Executive Trainee- Finance)

Official website -> http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
28th June 2019, 12:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

==> Candidate must have done BE/BTech/MTech or Post graduate diploma in Hydro Power Plant from a recognized university.

==> Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link to apply for this job that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?