30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment?

I am planning to apply for Assistant Engineer recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria?

2nd September 2019, 11:25 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/.
2nd September 2019, 04:10 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment?

Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification - Candidate should have Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering.

## Age Limit: 18 to 45 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd September 2019, 05:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> You must have completed full time degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized university duly approved by the AICTE or AMIE in order to be eligible.

>> Desirable qualification is experience of working in Design or Construction in hilly area. You must have good knowledge of Customs, manner and dialects of HP and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the state.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 45 years.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed a degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution / University duly approved by the AICTE or AMIE from Institution of Engineering (India Calcutta) or Ex-servicemen who have the relevant equivalence to a recognized Degree in above stream /discipline from a recognized college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 18 to 45 years.
2nd September 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I am Jatin dhumal. I am diploma in automobile engineer student so guide for become rto officer after diploma what is exam & what is the procedure after pass exam.
Plz reply me my email- [email protected]
2nd September 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Jatin dhumal. I am diploma in automobile engineer student so guide for become rto officer after diploma what is exam & what is the procedure after pass exam.
Please reply me my email- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?