17th May 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Company Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Hindustan Newsprint Limited recruitment of for the post of Company Trainee. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

21st May 2019, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Company Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Company Trainee recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed MBA (Finance/Marketing)/ Diploma in Mechanical engineering or ITI in PASSA/COPA from a recognised institute.

The last date to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Company Trainee recruitment is 15th February 2019.
22nd May 2019, 12:55 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Company Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Company Trainee recruitment:-

Diploma Mechanical Engg. Who have completed apprenticeship in HNL or in any other reputed organizations for engaging as Advanced trainee.
Diploma mechanical engineering, passed candidates for engaging as company training.
MBA in marketing and MBA in finance who have completed apprenticeship in HNL in any other reputed organisation for engaging as advanced trainees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?