6th August 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment 2018?

Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment of 2018 for the post of Research Associate. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
11th August 2018, 10:35 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment 2018?

Candidates who are interested to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment, should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.SC/Diploma with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have attained the age of 28 years at the time of applying and can apply till the age of 35 years. Age relaxation are also applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
11th August 2018, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment 2018?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment 2018 are mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- Ph.D. (Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering) from a recognized university.

--> Age Limit :- 35 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
11th August 2018, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate Recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Petroleum

Name of the Job Position - Research Associate

Pay Scale offered - Rs.36,000/-

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed PhD in Chemistry or PhD in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Upper age limit - 35 years

There is no application fee in order to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?