15th July 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

I am 29 years old male and want to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 21 years old BCom graduate?
  2. Can I apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a BCom(Accountancy) graduate?
  3. Procedure and age limit to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment?
  4. Selection procedure in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment? Details of written test?
  5. Eligibility to apply in CAPF Sub-Inspector recruitment for 27 years old male candidate?
  6. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  7. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  8. What are the benefits of becoming a Sales Tax Inspector through MPSC recruitment? Job details of Sales Tax Inspector?
  9. Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?
  10. Eligibility for MPSC exam after having degree from another state?
  11. Eligibility to become Income Tax Officer after B.Com and CS professional programme?
  12. How to join the SI police? Qualification and starting age requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to give MPSC 2018 exam if I am 17 years old?
  14. Eligibility to apply in WBPSC Fire Operator recruitment for 26 years old male candidate?
  15. Eligibility to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment for 29 years old male candidate? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to apply in MPSC recruitment exam for a candidate who has completed Graduation in 4 years?
  17. Job application procedure for CA in Income Tax Department?
  18. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
17th July 2018, 09:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment being a 29 years old candidate. The age criteria required to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is 18 to 38 years as on 01-06-2018. So, being a 29 years old candidate, you are eligible to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment.
17th July 2018, 10:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

As you are 29 years old male and want to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. So I can say that you are definitely eligible to apply in MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment. Eligibility and age criteria to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment is given below.

You must hold a Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Your age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01st June 2018.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Remove *
18th July 2018, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned above that your age is 29 years and you want to apply for MPSC State Tax Inspector recruitment, so there is nothing to worry about. You can apply for the recruitment at this age. Candidates who are within the age of 38 years can apply for the position. Interested candidates can directly open the link and apply (https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx)
6th August 2018, 07:15 PM
Narendra2121

You are eligible to apply as you are 29 years and You need a graduation degree to apply in MPSC state tax inspector recruitment.a ge limit is as follows.

For State Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer age limit is 18 to 38 years for open category & 43 years for backward category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?