29th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Scientist recruitment?

Hi everyone, I need your help to find out the eligibility criteria for applying in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology recruitment of Scientist post. I want to apply for this recruitment but I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly help me in this regard.

6th March 2020, 04:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Scientist recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Scientist recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (M.Sc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering/ Technology (ME/ M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M.Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-

Field (single or in combination amongst the below only):- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.

Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.calicut.nielit.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?