17th April 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

20th April 2019, 01:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and ITI in relevant trade with minimum aggregate of 65% marks from a recognised institute.

—> You should have born in between 1st April 1999 and 31st March 2006. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
20th April 2019, 01:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Naval Dockyard, Mumbai

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed 10th Class with minimum 50% marks to be eligible. And also you must have passed ITI in concerned trade with minimum 65% marks to be eligible.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> You must have been born between 1st April, 1997 to 31st March, 2004 to be eligible.

>> Selection will be done based on the performance in Personal Interview after shortlisting on the basis of Qualification and Experience.

Click here for more detailed information
21st April 2019, 11:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment 2018:

Qualification required to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment 2018 was passed in SSC/10th class with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% aggregate.

The candidate must be born between 01 April 1999 and 31 March 2006 to be eligible to apply.
21st April 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

Candidates who have passed Standard 10th with minimum 50% marks along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade (Instrument Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Refractory Technician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Building Maintenance, Welder, Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic Radio & TV, etc.) with an aggregate of 65% marks are eligible to apply to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment. Candidates should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT are eligible for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment.
21st April 2019, 10:55 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment is:

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidate should be 10th passed with a minimum of 50% marks.

>> ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.

Age Limit:

>> Born between 01 April 1997 to 31 Mar 2004 (Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates and two years for wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996).

Minimum Physical Standards:

> Height - 150 cms.

> Weight - not less than 45Kgs.

> Chest expansion - not less than 5 cms.

> Eye sight - 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bhartiseva.com.
22nd April 2019, 12:19 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice :

<> You should complete certificate course in ITI with minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

<> There are different fields you can apply for apprentice post

1.fitter

2.blacksmith

<>There is minim 50% requirement in ssc

<> 65% marks required in specialized trainings..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?