14th March 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to applying for the Graduate Executive Trainee post through Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Can anyone let me know about this?

17th March 2020, 09:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment:-

Only Indian national candidates are eligible to apply for the post.

Candidates applying for the post must have completed their education qualification from indian universities or institute which ia recognised from the UGC OR AICTE.

SC/St - upper age limit is 32 years
17th March 2020, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Graduate Executive Trainee recruitment is a candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering/Civil/Electronics & Communication/Mining Engineering or MTech/MBA from a recognized university. The age limit to apply for this vacancy is 30 years and can apply online till 17th April 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nlcindia.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?