24th March 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that NIT Rourkela is released a recruitment of Assistant Professor. I want to apply for this post under NIT Rourkela recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

26th March 2019, 06:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment?

The required eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment is given below.

** The candidate should have passed B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D., Masters from a recognized university.

** The age of the candidate should not be greater than 60 years.

** For the application process, you should check the official site of the NIT Rourkela at nitrkl.ac.in.

** As per my suggestion, you should read the given instructions first then you should complete the application form.
26th March 2019, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - NIT Rourkela

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Professor

Basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment generally varies from department to department.

>> I suggest you to go through the 1st page of the official notification for more detailed qualification criteria for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Website

Click here to Apply Online
27th March 2019, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Engineering Departments:- First Class in B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline.

—> Industrial Design:- First Class in B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline.

—> Planning and Architecture:- First Class in B.Arch./B.Plan. and First Class in M.Arch./M.Plan.

—> Science Departments:- First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline.

—> Humanities and Social Sciences:- First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline.

—> School of Management:- First Class in MBA/PGDBM with Ph.D. in Management
27th March 2019, 03:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that NIT Rourkela is released a recruitment of Assistant Professor. I want to apply for this post under NIT Rourkela recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment are given below:

Engineering Departments: First class in BE / BTech with PhD in relevant discipline / branch

Industrial Design: First class in BE / BTech / B.Des with PhD in relevant discipline / branch

Science Departments: First class in Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant branch / discipline

Planning and Architecture: First class in BArch and First class in MArch / MPlan

School of Management: First class in MBA / PGDBM with PhD in Management

Humanities and Social Sciences: First class in Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant discipline / branch

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th March 2019, 05:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment, you should have completed your B.E/B.Tech with Ph.D in the relevant discipline from a recognized university and must have minimum 6 years of teaching experience. Interested candidates can visit the link below and fill up the application form as per the instructions provided.

Link:http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/FacultyStaff.../Teaching.aspx
28th March 2019, 02:04 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for NIT Rourkela Assistant Professor recruitment?
Educational Qualification: B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline.
28th March 2019, 07:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for the post of Assistant Professor in NIT rourkela:-

You must have a first Class in B.Tech or B.E.with Ph.D. in relevant branch which you are apply for.

If you are working at the government or private organization than you would need to submit the no objection certificate at the time of Interview.

Your age should be less than 60 years.

Procedure to apply:-

You can apply for the recruitment online through http://nitrkl.ac.in/recruitment.

Once you complete the application process, the candidates will be selected on the basis of their educational qualifications and other criteria and will be called for Interview and document verification.
29th March 2019, 02:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required for the post of Assistant Professor in NIT Rourkela:

You must be a citizen of India.
You should have attained the age of 21 years . However, should not be more than 60 years. You should minimum education qualification that is first class B.tech with h.D in relevant field.

You can check the eligibility criteria in detail and application process through http://nitrkl.ac.in/docs/Career/MRR.pdf

To apply online visit the website :-http://nitrkl.ac.in/recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?