22nd December 2019, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS fresher?

Hello friends, I have completed my MBBS this year and now I want to apply for Medical Officer recruitment of NRHM Assam. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

24th December 2019, 05:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS fresher?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical
Council/ Medical Council of India. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 62 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/.
24th December 2019, 08:27 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS fresher?

NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

Applicant should hold MBBS degree from a recognized institute.

## Age Limit:

Maximum Age: 62 years.
25th December 2019, 12:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for NRHM Assam Medical Officer recruitment for an MBBS fresher is a candidate maximum age limit is 62 years and there are total 317 vacancies available for this post.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized medical college and registered with Assam Medical Council/Medical Council of India. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?