21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

Hello friends, I am 27 years old male and want to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

23rd May 2018, 12:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

To apply for System Operator position in NSIC, you should have completed your graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. For the above position, your age should be minimum 20 years and can apply upto the age of 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
23rd May 2018, 09:32 AM
mebatman

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in NSIC System Operator recruitment for 29 years old male candidate?

Eligibility to apply in NSIC System operator recruitment for 29 year old male candidates are-

Educational qualification- B.com or M.com or CA (Inter) or ICWA/ CMA(Inter) or .Bcom with MBA/PGDBM With specialization in finance / Banking from a recognized University or Institution.

IN addition to MBA/PGDBM the following Degrees / Diploma will be considered as eligibile qualification -

● PGDBA ( Post Graduate Diploma in Bussiness Administration)

●MMS(Master of Management studies)

●PGDM (post graduate Diploma in Management)

●PGDFM(Post graduate Diploma in financial Management)

●MFM (Master of financial Management)
24th May 2018, 05:51 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi Sir / Medam ,

NSIC : National Small Industries Corporation.

NSIC Eligibility :

1. The candidates must be complete Degree / M.Com / MBA /CA for any recognized university.

2. The candidates complete One Year Computer Course.

Age limit :

20 to 25 years. A ge relaxation applicable for Government rules.

All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?