26th June 2020, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply for the School Lecturer recruitment of the Rajasthan PSC. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment for this year. Please let me know about the eligibility asap.

28th June 2020, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer requirement 2020:-

Educational qualification:
Candidates who have completed their Postgraduate degree / B Ed degree from any recognised Institute or University in India as educational qualification.

Age limt:
Candidates with the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply for the RPSC School Lecturer jobs 2020.
28th June 2020, 06:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for the Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020:-

> candidates should possess is a postgraduate degree in the concerned subject with minimum 48% marks and b.Ed from a recognised University / college.

> Age limit:
Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years
29th June 2020, 08:35 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020 :

*Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have done Second Class Post graduate degree in the concerned subject having minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. degree.

Candidates must have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.

Minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age limit should be 40 years.

For more information log on to official website.
29th June 2020, 08:39 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rajasthan PSC

Name of the Job Position - School Lecturer

>> You must have Second Class Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with minimum 48% marks with Shiksha Shastri or B.Ed Degree to be eligible.

>> And must have good working knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Age criteria is considered as on 10th July, 2020.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?