30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment?

Hello friends, please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for SAIL recruitment of for the post of Operator-cum-Technician. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

12th February 2019, 07:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Overman:- Matriculation with Diploma in Mining Engineering with Overman Ship Certificate.

—> Mining Sircar:- Matriculation with relevant certificate of competency.

—> Surveyor:- Matriculation with Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey.

Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 10.03.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
12th February 2019, 11:28 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria to apply for SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment is Candidate must have passed Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline. Candidate age must be 18 to 28 years. Relaxation are applicable for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit on www.sail.co.in.
13th February 2019, 09:09 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SAIL Operator-cum-Technician recruitment:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

• Matriculation & Three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institute in Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics & Instrumentation discipline.

• Candidate age Below 28 Years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit www.sail.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?