23rd January 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Sikkim Police Constable Mechanic recruitment for 10th candidate? Last date to apply?

Hello, I have done with my 10th standard. I am interested to apply in Sikkim Police recruitment for Constable Mechanic post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

29th January 2019, 05:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Sikkim Police Constable Mechanic recruitment for 10th candidate? Last date to apply?

In order to apply for Sikkim Police Constable Mechanic recruitment, you should have completed your 10th standard with ITI qualification in specific trade from a recognized institute. The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and can apply till the age of 22 years. The recruitment notification for this year has not been released yet. So, you can keep checking the official website regularly for the upcoming updates.

Web: http://www.sikkimpolice.nic.in/
31st January 2019, 12:09 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Sikkim Police Constable Mechanic recruitment for 10th candidate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sikkim Police Constable Mechanic recruitment is Applicants should have possessed Class VI/Class X or ITI from any recognized university. Candidates need valid driving license for Mechanic posts. Candidate age must be 18 to 22 years as on 01st May 2018 for this post.

>> Last date for Submission of Application: 6th June 2018

For, more information, you can visit their Official Website http://sikkimpolice.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?