1st February 2020, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Hello friends, I have completed my Diploma in Electrical Engineering this year and now I want to apply for Electrical Technician recruitment of Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

3rd February 2020, 05:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment is Candidate must have passed class 10th and also have ITI Electrician Trade Certificate from a recognised board. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment being a Diploma Electrical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.sctimst.ac.in/.
3rd February 2020, 07:51 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment for a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

Sree Chitra Triunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology Electrical Technician recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should be passed class 10th from a recognized board.

Candidates should possess ITI Electrician Trade Certificate from a reputed Institute with 2 years of experience.

Maximum age limit of candidates should be 30 years.

For more information log on to official website.
4th February 2020, 06:09 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment is that you must have passed 10th standard along with ITI Electrician Trade Certificate.

The venue and date of interview and written test for Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology Electrical Technician recruitment is mentioned below:-

Date and Time:- 11.02.2020 10.30 AM
Venue:-Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace,
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?