7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that Steel Authority of India Limited is released a recruitment of Paramedical Trainee. I want to apply for this post under SAIL recruitment. Can I know the eligibility to apply? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

9th September 2019, 05:21 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Trainee recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed Intermediate/ BPT Course/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ DMLT Course/ MBA from recognized board.

~~ Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 35 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited Paramedical Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Steel Authority of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Paramedical Trainee

>> The basic eligibility criteria generally varies from discipline to discipline.

>> Hence, I request you to go through 1st page of the official notification attached below.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years of age as on the date of walk in Interview.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?