9th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment for 21 years old male candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am 21 years old male and want to apply in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details asap.

17th August 2018, 10:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS recruitment for 21 years old male candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS Recruitment being a 21 years old male candidate. Recruitment is done on two basis,

A) 25% of direct recruitment on the basis of competitive examination restricted to GDS for selection in the division.
* Age Limit for GDS will be 50 years as on 1st April, 2017. Of course there is a relaxation for reserved category candidates.

B) 25% by Direct recruitment on the basis of Competitive Examination restricted to GDS of the recruiting division for joining Army Postal Services only as sepoy/ packer (Male candidates only)
* Minimum age required is 18 years and
* Maximum age allowed is 30 years
Of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?