6th September 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020

Hello friends, please provide me the eligibility criteria to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in this year which is 2020. I want to apply for this recruitment. I would be grateful if you could let me know about the eligibility criteria.

8th September 2020, 07:12 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised board. Mandatory knowledge of Local Language i.e. Tamil. Basic knowledge of Computers and must have Training Course Certificate. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://appost.in/.
8th September 2020, 09:50 PM
My true support

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020

Eligibility to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020 are:
1) Candidate must have passed class 10th in first attempt.
2) Candidate must have knowledge about computer application.
3) Candidate must know the knowledge of cycling and mortar cycle riding and local language with english.
4) Candidate must have age between 18 - 40 years respectively on 01.09.2020.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://tamilnadupost.nic.in/.
9th September 2020, 12:39 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020 is given below.

1.Candidate should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.

2. Candidate age should be 18 to 40 years as on 01.09.2020.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 30/9/2020.
9th September 2020, 01:05 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification -
Candidate must have passed 10th standard with at least passing marks in Mathematics, Local language and English.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 40 years
9th September 2020, 01:58 AM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility criteria for Tamilnadu GDS recruitment can be seen below.

You must have qualification of matriculation from recognized board .

Your age should be greater than 18 years.
9th September 2020, 03:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020 :-

Educational Qualification:-
---------------------------------
i) You must have completed class 10 or its equivalent with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have good knowledge in computer.

iii) You must be able to read , write and speak in Tamil language.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
9th September 2020, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for TamilNadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020:'

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for TamilNadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - TamilNadu Postal Circle

Name of the Job Position - Gramin Dak Sevak

>> You must have completed Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st September, 2020.

Click here for online registration

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?