5th June 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment 2018?

Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment of 2018 for the post of Assistant Horticultural Officer. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

6th June 2018, 10:37 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2018 is as follows,

>> You should have passed "Higher Secondary Examination"

AND

>> You should have passed 2 years diploma course in Horticulture in the colleges approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.

>> Minimum age required for SCs/ SC(A)s, STs, MBCs, DCs, BCMs, BCs, and DWs of all castes - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed for for SCs/ SC(A)s, STs, MBCs, DCs, BCMs, BCs, and DWs of all castes - No Maximum age limit

>> Minimum age required for all others - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed for all others - 30 years (should not have completed)

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
6th June 2018, 03:49 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment 2018?

Hi,

Sir / Medem,

TNPSC About the Vacancies :

1. The total number of Vacancies = 805

Age limit:
The age limit for this recruitment are 18 and 30 years.

Pay scale for this job:

Rs: 20,600 - 65,500

Education Qualification :

The candidates should have complete the Higher Secondary Examination and passed Two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the institute approve by Agriculture University.

Last Date :

June 26, 2018

All the best...........
6th June 2018, 07:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of eligibility criteria for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment of 2018 for the post of Assistant Horticultural Officer. I want to apply in this recruitment. It would be grateful if you let me know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment 2018 is given below:

A pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and a pass in Diploma in Horticulture in the institutions approved by Tamilnadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops of from the Gandhigram Rural Institute

Age limit for SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes – minimum age limit 18 years and no maximum age limit
Others –minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit 30 years

Candidates should be physically fit for the post and should produce a certificate of physical fitness:
Standard of Vision Prescribed – Standard III or Better – Color Blindness will be a disqualification

Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil

TNPSC website link is given Click Here
8th June 2018, 10:00 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility Standards Required to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer 2018 :

Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary examination from a recognised board and

Candidate must have passed minimum 2 year diploma in horticulture in the institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agriculture University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhiram Rural Institute.

Age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and maximum age is 30 years for general category candidates and there is no maximum age limit for candidates belonging to reserved category.

Certificate of Physical Fitness : Applicants selected for appointment to the post of Assistant Horticulture Officer will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed in the notification before their appointment.

Knowledge in Tamil : Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil means all reading, writing and speaking knowledge in Tamil then only candidate will be considered eligible for the job.

If you possess all above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply for this examination and I would also say that if you are eligible then do not get late in online application just visit at the official website and apply online as soon as possible and start preparation for written examination that will be conducted by the board then only candidates will be considered eligible for further process.

Written exam is very important for selection because it is the only way to get selected for the job so you have to perform better than others then only you will get place in merit list so prepare well for all necessary subjects given in the exam pattern and get selected.
21st January 2019, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ Mam. I have completed my degree in Plant Biology and Biotechnology. For which post im eligible for. Can you please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?