18th July 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSC CDS-II Non-Technical recruitment for a female who is a graduate in French Language?

Hello,
I have done my Graduation in French Language from JNU. I want to apply in UPSC CDS-II recruitment for Non-Technical. Shall I eligible to apply in this recruitment as I am a female candidate?

20th July 2016, 03:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC CDS-II Non-Technical recruitment for a female who is a graduate in French Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done my Graduation in French Language from JNU. I want to apply in UPSC CDS-II recruitment for Non-Technical. Shall I eligible to apply in this recruitment as I am a female candidate?
Yes, you are eligible for UPSC CDS exam for Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
20th July 2016, 06:45 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC CDS-II Non-Technical recruitment for a female who is a graduate in French Language?

Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for Combined Defence Service (CDS) exam. You are a female candidate and completed your graduation in French language. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for CDS exam or not.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for Officer Training Academy in CDS. Following are the eligibility for this:

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 20 to 24 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

**So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 12th August 2016. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, examination pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of CDS exam in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-UPSC-UPSC-CDS-II-Exam-2016-English.pdf(373.4 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?