24th July 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

I came to know that Vizag Steel Plant has announced the recruitment for Mechanical Technician. I have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements required to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Diploma Mechanical fresher?
  2. Selection procedure for Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment 2018?
  3. Job profile of Mechanical Technician in Vizag Steel Plant?
  4. Procedure to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Coordinator recruitment?
  5. Pay scale of Mechanical Technician in Vizag Steel Plant?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  7. Previous years MT mechanical papers of Vizag Steel Plant
  8. How many rounds are there in Vizag Steel Plant Operator cum Mechanic recruitment? When the written exam will be held?
  9. When the Internship notification will be published in Vizag Steel Plant?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  11. Can I apply in VIZAG Steel Plant Junior Trainee recruitment if completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply in RTO recruitment for Diploma Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
  15. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Tech for Diploma Mechanical holder who has 5 years of Steel Plant experience?
  17. Vizag steel plant junior trainee entrance exam model papers(Mechanical) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I join Vizag Steel Plant with 71% in Diploma Metallurgical course? Possibility to study or work in Abroad?
27th July 2018, 11:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder?

To be eligible to apply for Vizag Steel Plant Mechanical Technician recruitment, you should have passed Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering from a recognised university. You should be in the age range of 18 to 44 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?