26th June 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?

27th June 2019, 01:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment;

You should have obtained a bachelor's degree in Arts from any recognized university.
You should have completed MBA in Project Management from a recognized university with 50% marks.
Maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 42 years as on 01/05/2019. There is a relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates as per organization rules and regulations.
27th June 2019, 04:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for WAPCOS (Water and Power Consultancy Services) Limited Assistant Manager recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.A from a recognized university with 50% marks. Candidate also must passed MBA (HR) from a
recognized university with 60% marks. Candidate must have Minimum 10 years experience in Admin & HR field. Candidate maximum age is 35 years as on 1st Aug. 2018.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.wapcos.co.in.
27th June 2019, 05:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment, you should have completed your B.A, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma from a recognized university. The age of the candidate should not exceed 42 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
27th June 2019, 06:26 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess B.A from a recognized university and MBA in Project Management from a recognized university with 50% marks.

~~ Maximum age limit: 42 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed B.A degree and MBA in Project Management with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized college/ university are eligible to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment.

—> You should not be more than 42 years of age as on 01.05.2019.
28th June 2019, 12:03 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply in WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible?
Eligibility to apply for WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment:

1) Applicants must complete B.A from a recognized university and MBA in Project Management from a recognized university.

2) Applicants must score at least 50% of marks in both B.A and MBA in Project Management.

3) Selection will be based on written and Interview.

Contact Address:
Door No. 31-5-27, First Floor, Prakasa Rao Street, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada-520004
Official Website: http://www.wapcos.gov.in/
28th June 2019, 02:06 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

WAPCOS Limited Assistant Manager recruitment:

## Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification:

i) B.A from a recognized university with 50% marks.

ii) MBA (HR) from a recognized university with 60% marks.

iii) Candidate should have valid Indian Passport.

** Experience: Minimum 10 years experience in Admin & HR field.

## Age Limit: Candidate Maximum age 35 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?