25th September 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Hi, I am in a hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

28th September 2019, 04:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Junior Technical Officer

>> You must have completed a first class Engineering degree in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible with minimum 60% marks.

>> Streams allowed are,
* Electrical Electronics Engineering or
* Electronics & Communication Engineering or
* Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Information Technology

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. i.e., you must be born on or after 31st August, 1989.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
28th September 2019, 04:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed first class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical/ Electronics /Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized University. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ecil.co.in/.
28th September 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am in a hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

Those candidates who have obtained a first class Engineering Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized institute or university are eligible to apply for the Junior Technical Officer (on contract basis) in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited.

Candidates should have born after 31st August, 1989 for applying to the Junior Technical Officer (on contract basis) in the Electronics Corporation of India Limited (age relaxation – 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category)

Preference will be given to those candidates who are having at least 6 months industrial experience

Website link of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited is given Click Here
28th September 2019, 09:37 PM
Mantun Bhai

Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

i) First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution.

ii) Candidates having minimum 6 month’s industrial experience will be given preference.

Note: 1st Class is relaxed to 2nd Class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.

>> Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
28th September 2019, 11:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Educational Qualification:- First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university.

—> Age Limit:- You should have born on or after 31.08.1989. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
29th September 2019, 01:05 AM
ranu shahi

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment are mentioned below:-

First class Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any of the recognized university.
29th September 2019, 02:26 AM
mebatman

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment are -

Aspirants must done three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering conducted by All India Council Technical Education (AICTE) of India.

Aspirants must posses knowledge of Hindi( Devnagri Script).

Age limit -
Minimum age limit- 18 years
Maximum age limit- 40 years
30th September 2019, 01:46 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Electronics Corporation of India Limited Junior Technical Officer recruitment are given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech course in the respective field from a recognized university.

** The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., B.E / B.Tech.

** The candidate should have born after the date, month & year of 31.08.1989.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?