4th April 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age BCom holder and now I want to apply in FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

9th April 2019, 01:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university. You must have proficiency in shorthand of 80 WPM and typing 40 WPM in English and 35 WPM Hindi. You must have good knowledge of computer's with proficiency in MS Office and internet. Your age should not exceed 30 years.
9th April 2019, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for this FSSAI Personal Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Food Safety and Standards Authority of India

Name of the Job Position - Personal Assistant

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university with proficiency in shorthand 80 words per minute and typing 40 words per minute in English and 35 words per minimum in Hindi.

>> You must be a computer literate and should be proficient in MS Office and Internet..etc.,

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years and age criteria is considered as on 25th April, 2019.

Click here for official website

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?