13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment?

Hi, I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

15th December 2019, 02:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Gauhati High Court System Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Gauhati High Court

Name of the Job Position - System Assistant

<> You must have completed BCA course with minimum 60% marks and 1 year working experience
(or)
<> Must have done B.Sc with 1 year post graduate diploma in Computer Science or Application with minimum 60% marks with 1 year working experience.
(or)
<> Diploma course from polytechnic in Computer Science or Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks and 2 years working experience.

<> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 43 years.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?