4th December 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment for a BTech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BTech in Mechanical Engineering course and I want to apply for Project Scientific Officer post in The Institute for Plasma Research recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

5th December 2019, 04:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment for a BTech Mechanical Engineer?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / M.Sc. in Physics from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment for a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ipr.res.in.
5th December 2019, 09:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment for a BTech Mechanical Engineer?

The eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/MSc in Physics from a recognized university.

The maximum age limit to apply is 40 years and the application fee for general/OBC candidate is Rs.200 and for SC/ST/Female/PWD there is no fee. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ipr.res.in
5th December 2019, 11:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for The Institute of Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for The Institute of Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - The Institute of Plasma Research

Name of the Job Position - Project Scientific Officer'

>> Yes, you are eligible.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or M.Sc in Physics from a recognized institute to be eligible.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 40 years. Of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per Government of India orders.

Click here for registration

Click here for official notification
6th December 2019, 12:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment.

Qualification :-
------------------------------------
You must have completed BE / B.Tech in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or M.Sc in Physics with at least 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this post.

Age limit :-
-----------------------------
Age should be 40 years or below to get eligible for applying the post.

You may visit the below website for more information.
http://www.ipr.res.in/
6th December 2019, 05:37 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant should have completed BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/M.Sc. in Physics from a recognised institution.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 40 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this position.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
6th December 2019, 08:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The basic qualifications required to apply for the Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must be under 40 years as on the 16.12.2019. Age relaxation is allowed in the case of candidates from reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Electrical or M.Sc. in Physics degree course with First Class from a recognized university.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html.
7th December 2019, 02:38 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

The Institute for Plasma Research Project Scientific Officer recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification: Candidate should have completed First class BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ M.Sc in Physics.

## Age Limit:

Maximum Age: 40 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?