21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 29 years of age MBA holder and now I want to apply in NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

26th January 2019, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's/master's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment. Candidate must hold Indian citizenship. The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 35 years. Age relaxation may also be applicable as per government norms. As you are a 29 years old MBA holder, so you are eligible for the recruitment.
26th January 2019, 06:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment?

Eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You must have passed Graduate/Post Graduate degree from top 15 medical institutions.
—> You must have excellent command over Hindi/English.
—> You should have Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.

—> Age Limit as on 1st August 2018 :- 35 years.
26th January 2019, 08:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria and age criteria required to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for NRHM Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Jharkhand Rural Health Mission

Name of the Job Position - Chief Minister Health Advisor

>> You should be a Graduate or Post Graduate from top 15 medical institutions and Post Graduation in any discipline from top 10 management institutions (As per NIRF, 2018 ranking)

>> Also you should have excellent command over English or Hindi.

>> Also you should have computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel and Power Point.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years and age criteria is considered as on 1st August, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?