26th December 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Railway Protection Force Sub Inspectors recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Railway Protection Force Sub Inspectors recruitment. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for this post. Kindly let me know about the age limit also. Thank you.

29th December 2018, 08:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Railway Protection Force Sub Inspectors recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for Railway Protection force Sub Inspectors recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and age criteria required to apply for Railway Protection Force Sub Inspectors recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Railway Protection Force

Name of the Job Position - Sub Inspector

>> You must have completed "Graduation" from a recognized university. Candidates who are waiting for the final result are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
30th December 2018, 10:43 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Railway Protection Force Sub Inspectors recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria for Railway Protection Force Sub Inspectors recruitment is Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university. Those awaiting results of final exam of graduation should not apply. Minimum age limit is 20 and Maximum is 25. However age relaxation, is applicable.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://rpfonlinereg.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?