23rd October 2018, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age Diploma holder and now I want to apply in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

28th October 2018, 09:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment?

Candidates who have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board with ITI qualification in specific trades are eligible to apply for South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment. The age of the candidate should be in between 15 years to 24 years and age relaxation will also be applicable on reserved category candidates as per government norms.
28th October 2018, 11:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Apprentices

Name of the Organization - South East Central Railway

>> You must have passed 10th Class from a recognized board in order to be eligible along with ITI certification in the concerned trade.

>> The minimum age required is 15 years and maximum age should not exceed 24 years. As your age is 21 years, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
28th October 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 21 years of age Diploma holder and now I want to apply in South East Central Railway ACT Apprentices recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

Eligibility to apply for South East Central Railway Act Apprentices recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent

>> Candidates must have ITI course in the relevant trades from a recognized institution

Age limit to apply for South East Central Railway Act Apprentices recruitment is given below:

>> Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 16/08/2018 are eligible

>> Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Ex-serviceman and PWD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?