22nd October 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment?

Hi, I am in a hurry right now,I really want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment. I don’t know much more about the eligibility of this particular recruitment. Kindly tell me the age limit as well.

26th October 2019, 06:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Personnel Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree With any Discipline From a recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.upenergy.in/uppcl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?