6th July 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to sit in BPSC exam for a disabled person? What is the syllabus and age limit for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of B.Pharma and I am a disabled person, my age is 28 years. Am I eligible to write BPSC exam? What is the syllabus and age limit for it?

11th July 2016, 02:13 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to sit in BPSC exam for a disabled person? What is the syllabus and age limit for it?

Once you complete your graduation then you can apply for BPSC. Minimum age limit is 19 years & maximum age is 40 years. There are age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.

There will be three stages to get the job first one is Preliminary Test then Written Exam & last is Interview. While facing PT questions will come from most 5 subjects i.e. Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General Awareness & Computer. If you clear it & reach to face written exam then you will get options to chose subjects.

So,first of all complete your graduation from a recognize university & percentage does not matter to appear for this exam.
15th September 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to sit in BPSC exam for a disabled person? What is the syllabus and age limit for it?

Sir , I am visually handicapped of 40% am I eligible for bpsc exam or not my age is 22 and I am graduate of 55% marks mathematics
6th July 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am visually handicapped of 40% am I eligible for bpsc exam or not my age is 22 and I am graduate of 55% marks mathematics
12th November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Namaste sir, sir I am physically handicapped of 100% and I studying in Bsc part-1 and my age is 23 years. Am I eligible to write bpsc exam? What is the syllabus and age limit for it ?
19th March 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am handicapped student with OAL( ONE ARM AND ONE LEG) AND my graduation is with accountancy can I eligibility for bpsc
15th September 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Do physically handicapped student get 10 years age relaxation in bpsc civil exam ?
28th November 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am visually Disable persons. I will give exam on 16th dec 2018, i need to scribe in my exam but i do not know what is process. Please tall me
11th May 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am physically handicapped 55%,I have done b. Tech in civil engineering. What is the benefits of BPSC exam in civil engineering for handicapped person.. Please answer in detail
1st March 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can one arm affected be eligible for the post of sdm
3rd December 2020, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I. I am a girl with physically handicapped( my body has marks of burn and i am not able to raise my hands upward fully with my armpit). Am i able for bihar public service commission.
Reply me fast i am appearing 67th bpsc.
23rd May 2022, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am one eyed man. AM i a handicapped or not ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?