3rd October 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that what kind of qualification is required to apply for the post of Anganwadi Supervisor in RSMSSB recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria as well. Can anyone let me know about this?

9th October 2018, 07:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification Required to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Anganwadi Supervisor

>> You must have completed Graduation with 10 years working experience as an Anganwadi Worker in ICDS and must have any of the below courses.
@ O or Higher level certificate or
@ Certificate course on the computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi or
@ And Computer Operator and Programming assistant certificate

>> Minimum Age Criteria required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 40 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
9th October 2018, 03:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment?

Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for RSMSSB Anganwadi Supervisor recruitment ate given below.

Candidate must be a Graduate of a University established by law in India, with 10 years experience as an Anganwadi worker in ICDS.
And
Candidate must have one of the following or higher qualification in Computer Education:-

"O" or Higher Level certificates course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India
OR
Certificates course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi
OR
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificates orginized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme
OR
Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institutions.

Age limit (as on 1st January 2019)
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 40 years
Age relaxations will be as per government norms

For more information you should visit the official notification i.e. http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/S...nwadi_2018.pdf
1st June 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now at that time I'm not graduate but if I want to be a aanganwadi teacher , I am eligible or not, please tell me
11th August 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Anganwadi teacher qualification is what according to the latest requirements?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?