25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for B.Sc Chemistry holder? How can I get selected?

Sir, I am B.Sc Chemistry student and want to get job. Please tell me am I eligible to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals? How can I get selected?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals offers an Internship to BTech Biomedical student?
  2. Job opportunities in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for Chemical Diploma student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals? -- [New]
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for Chemical Engineers
  5. How to work in a core company after passing Chemical engineering? How to get into a Glass company?
  6. How can I apply for Internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited being a B.E. Chemical Engineer?
  7. Research & Development job in JB Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited for M.Sc Biochemistry candidate?
  8. Best suitable companies for internship during summer vacation for B.Tech Chemical Engineering 2nd year undergraduate?
  9. List of the top 50 Pharma companies?
  10. How to apply for internship in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited (BCPL)? Will they pay during internship?
  11. Can a B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Organic Chemistry holder get job in Himadri Chemicals & Inds? What should I do for it? Which type of post I can get?
  12. Which are the best companies for CE?
  13. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  14. Scope in chemistry after completion of BSc or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals provide training for B.Pharmacy candidate? How to apply for it?
  16. Which are the top 50 pharma companies in India?
  17. List of top 100 pharma companies in India
  18. Vacancies in Sun Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy holder? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
30th December 2017, 11:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for B.Sc Chemistry holder? How can I get selected?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for B.Sc Chemistry candidates:

The basic educational qualification required to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Sc / M.Sc or B.Pharm...etc., from a recognized university.

Besides the above said qualification, candidates must have handful of experience in order to be eligible for getting job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited recruitment.

As far as you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment without any experience and with just B.Sc qualification. But still I suggest you to keep referring the Careers section of this Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited company and then apply for it accordingly.

Click here for Careers Section
30th December 2017, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for B.Sc Chemistry holder? How can I get selected?

Normally, at private sector companies, you need to crack interview to get a job. If you fulfill the qualification required, then you can apply for job through consultants or any references.

Once your interview is scheduled, you need to appear for it. Just get a CV highlighting all your qualifications and skills. Selection is based on performance in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?