5th April 2023, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam of Bihar public service commission

Please reply to me i am serving in army and i am graduate in history honours so want apply for Bpsc exam. My service is 15 years can i am apply in catogery of ex servicemen.

6th April 2023, 05:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam of Bihar public service commission

Entrance exam of Bihar Public Service Commission:-

Bihar Public Service Commission consists of two written exams namely the preliminary exam and the mains exam that must be cleared to qualify for the interview round.

Age limit is between 21 to 37 years.
Relaxation in age as per rules for SC/ST/ OBC candidate.

For more information you can visit the official website:
www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
8th April 2023, 05:30 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam of Bihar public service commission

Entrance exam of Bihar public service commission

The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) conducts various entrance exams for recruitment to various administrative positions in the state of Bihar, India. Some of the popular entrance exams conducted by BPSC are:

BPSC Combined Competitive Examination: This exam is conducted for recruitment to various administrative positions such as Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, and other administrative services.

BPSC Assistant Engineer Examination: This exam is conducted for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer in various government departments.

BPSC Assistant Professor Examination: This exam is conducted for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in various government colleges.

BPSC Judicial Services Examination: This exam is conducted for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Judicial Services of the state.

The syllabus and exam pattern for each of these exams vary, and candidates can refer to the official BPSC website for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, syllabus, and exam pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?