10th July 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to become BDO? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of BDO exam? When will be this exam held?

How can I became a Block Development Officer? What is the eligibility criteria and syllabus for it? Which entrance exam should I appear for it? I need all information about Block Development Officer.

11th July 2016, 03:09 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to become BDO? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of BDO exam? When will be this exam held?

BDO stands for Block Development Officer.

Recruitment for the post of BDO is made by the State Public Service Commission. The candidate who wishes to become a BDO has to clear the exam conducted by the State Public Service Commission .

Eligibility criteria required for BDO exam :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a govt. recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 35 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit provided to the candidates of reserved categories as per the rules of the Govt.

Selection Process :

Written exam and

Personal interview .

Syllabus for the exam are as under :

General Knowledge

Reasoning

Mental Ability

Verbal Ability
11th July 2016, 08:16 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to become BDO? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of BDO exam? When will be this exam held?

For recruitment as Block Development Officer candidates have to appear and qualify in State Public Service Commission entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by state education board and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

There is different age limit to appear in entrance examination and also relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Most commonly the entrance examination is conducted in three stages and candidate have to qualify in all three stages for final selection. So, you can appear for the examination and after final selection eligible for recruitment as B.D.O.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?