5th August 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belong to an OBC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 02:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Yes, there is relaxation in the age limit criteria to appear in the examination for the OBC/SC/ST.

There is also reservation of seats for the reserved category.

So, you are eligible for various exemption applicable for reserved category. You can go though the notification for the detail information.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in.
9th August 2019, 03:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in IBPS CRP PO IX Exam 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

You will get exemption in- cost of application fee ( not for OBC ), upper age limit as well as there is reservation of seats, if you are from OBC/ST/SC and PWD category.

To get any more information regarding the examination syllabus and selection procedure visit at www.ibps.in.
9th August 2019, 06:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Exemption available in IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) CRP (Common Recruitment Process) PO (Probationary Officer) IX Exam 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates is:

** Application Fee: For OBC candidate is Rs. 600/- and For SC/ ST is Rs. 100/-.

** Age Relaxation: For OBC candidate is 3 years and For SC/ ST is 5 years.

** Some seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.ibps.in/.
9th August 2019, 06:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Exemptions are available for this recruitment,

(i) Age limit for this job is 20 years to 30 years where SC/ ST candidates are relaxed by 5 years and OBC (NC) candidates are relaxed by 3 years.

(ii) Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.600/- where candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ PWBD will pay Rs.100/-.
9th August 2019, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Exemptions available in IBPS CRP PO IX Examination 2019 for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates are mentioned below:-

—> Age Relaxation:- 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates.

—> Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWBD category candidates whereas it is Rs. 600/- for other category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?