22nd July 2020, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available under Orissa Staff Selection Commission Industries Promotion Officer recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Hi friends, I belong to an SC category and I am planning to apply for the Industries Promotion Officer recruitment of Orissa Staff Selection Commission. As I came under the reserved category, what exemptions are available for me? I would also like to know about the age limit for applying this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

25th July 2020, 01:06 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Orissa Staff Selection Commission Industries Promotion Officer recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Yes, Exemption of 5 year with upper age is available under Orissa Staff Selection Commission Industries Promotion Officer recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates .

Age limit for this post is given below-

Minimum Age (As On 01.01.2019) 18 Years
Maximum Age (As On 01.01.2019) 32 Years
26th July 2020, 01:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available under Orissa Staff Selection Commission Industries Promotion Officer recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates? Age limit to apply?

Exemptions available under Orissa Staff Selection Commission Industries Promotion Officer recruitment 2020 for reserved candidates :-

1) For all SEBC, SC , ST and all women candidate, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years and 10 years for PwD candidate and Ex-serviceman.

2) There is no application fee for SC/ ST / PwD candidates.

Age limit :-
-------------
Age of the candidate should be between 21 years to 32 years to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
http://www.ossc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?