6th July 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can any of you let me know about the exemption which is available in UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belong to a SC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

7th July 2020, 11:14 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

For armed force all candidates are equal , there is no exemption for anyone.
7th July 2020, 03:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in UPSC NDA & NA II Exam 2020 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

As far as the eligibility criteria for NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy) Examination 2020 is concerned, no type of exemption is available for reserved category candidates. Also, the facility of reservation for reserved category candidates is also not applicable in case of the same examination and therefore the Cutoff marks for qualifying the same examination is same for all applicants irrespective of their category.

The only exemption available for SC/ST category candidates is the exemption from application fee which is Rs.100/- for other candidates.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can go through the official advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
7th July 2020, 07:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no exemption for the reserved category for recruitment in NDA / NA.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Examination is conducted in two stages.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?