30th January 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in DSSSB for Lower Division Clerk. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

13th February 2019, 11:15 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in DSSSB for Lower Division Clerk. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Experience is not required
to apply for the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Lower Division Clerk recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5th March, 2019 for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Lower Division Clerk recruitment. There are totally 27 Lower Division Clerk vacancies available in the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). Selected candidates can get a pay scale of Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs 1,900 for the Lower Division Clerk recruitment in the DSSSB.
14th February 2019, 12:00 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment?

No, there is no requirement of any type of professional experience to apply for DSSSB Lower divisional clerk recruitment and the basic qualifications required to apply for the same recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 27 years as on 05.03.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th from a recognised board or equivalent.

* You must posses Hindi typing speed of 30 words per minute or English typing speed of 35 words per minute on computer.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.delhi.gov.in.
14th February 2019, 04:41 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

DSSSB Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board.

Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depressions for each word.)

Candidate age must be made 18 to 27 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, in this recruitment there is not required for any type of experience.

For more information, you can visit www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?