10th August 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have received an email about the recruitment in IOCL for Junior Office Assistant. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Kindly tell me immediately.

22nd August 2018, 09:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Junior Office Assistant Recruitment":

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - IOCL

Name of the Job Position - Junior Office Assistant

>> The minimum qualification required is "Full Time Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university or from a government institute.

>>As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no experience required in order to be eligible.

If you meet the above criteria, then make sure you apply on or before last date which is 27th August, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
22nd August 2018, 01:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment?

No, there is no experience required to apply for IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply being a fresher candidate. Interested candidates can visit the link at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx) and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?