10th August 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Government sector Job opportunities for Paint Technology Diploma student?

Respected Sir, I am doing Diploma in Paint Technology course. I want to know about the job opportunities available for me. I want to get job in Government sector. So, please tell me about the opportunities in this sector. Thank you!

12th August 2021, 11:51 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government sector Job opportunities for Paint Technology Diploma student?

You can find jobs in organisations like
SAIL, ONGC, Public Sector Banks, Indian Forest Services etc. chemical recruiters in government sector.
Selection to different job profile in government departments or organisations are done through exams carried out by UPSC, SSC, PSC etc or by the concerned organisation.
13th August 2021, 05:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government sector Job opportunities for Paint Technology Diploma student?

The government sector job opportunities for Paint Technology Diploma student is in various departments of the paint industry, paint application department, marketing or technical service department, manufacturing department, research, and development department. The government organizations where you can apply are given below.

--> Mazagaon Docks
--> Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE)
--> Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)
--> Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL)
--> Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
13th August 2021, 10:50 PM
periwinkle09876

Government jobs for paint technologies can be found in government organisations engaged in research activities for introduction of new types and variety of paints.
Even government organisations in shipbuilding a point paint technologies for guiding them in usage of appropriate Paints for the purpose of building ship.
The Hindustan Shipyard Limited invites candidate for the position of senior manager and for this position candidate should be graduate hence, I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation in the same field after diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?