24th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for AIATSL Human Resource Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Human Resource Assistant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that AIATSL has published the recruitment for Human Resource Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

28th August 2019, 05:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AIATSL Human Resource Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Human Resource Assistant?

Procedure to apply for AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited) Human Resource Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Pay scale allotted to AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited) Human Resource Assistant recruitment is Rs. 20,190 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.com.
28th August 2019, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for AIATSL Human Resource Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Human Resource Assistant?

To apply for AIATSL Human Resource Assistant recruitment, you can directly attend the walk-in interview at the address mentioned below on 09.09.2019 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.

Address:-
Systems and Training’s Division Complex, 2nd Floor
GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gaye-No.5, Sahar
Andheri, East Mumbai-400099

The pay scale allotted to AIATSL Human Resource Assistant is Rs. 20190/- per month.
28th August 2019, 08:40 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for AIATSL Human Resource Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidate have to apply through online mode.

Pay scale allotted to AIATSL Human Resource Assistant recruitment:

~~ Rs.41,000/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?