26th June 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineering Assistant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that National Fertilizers Limited has published the recruitment for Junior Engineering Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

27th June 2019, 04:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineering Assistant?

Procedure to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is through online mode applicants can fill the application forms in NFL Recruitment 2019 on 15th February 2019. Candidates must apply before the closure date i.e., 14th March 2019.

Pay scale allotted for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is Rs. 9,000 - Rs. 16,400 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nationalfertilizers.com.
27th June 2019, 06:12 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineering Assistant?

Procedure to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment;

~~ Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from official website page at http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/.

Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineering Assistant:

~~ Rs.9,000/- - Rs.16,400/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
27th June 2019, 06:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website below and fill up the online application form. Candidates have to attach the required documents and upload scanned copies of their photographs and signature. Now they have to pay the application fee and submit the form. In the beginning a Junior Engineering Assistant may get an approximate salary of Rs. 8,500/- and above per month. Gradually the salary may increase and can range up to Rs. 16,000/- and above per month.
28th June 2019, 01:52 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

National Fertilizers Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment

## How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website www.nationalfertilizers.com from dated 15.02.2019 to 14.03.2019.

## Application Fee: Rs.200/-. NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM CANDIDATES.

## Pay Scale allotted: Rs.9,000/- - Rs.16,400/- per month.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?